Web Analyst, Analytics
New York City-based company acKnowledge Digital is seeking a Web Analyst to join our team.
Who we are
Founded in 2012, acKnowledge (AKDM) is a New York City-based Digital Marketing agency that helps businesses grow and brands evolve with a strategy-first approach to digital. We provide value to our customers through elite service, measured intelligence, and accountable strategy & execution. The services we provide span across each touchpoint in the digital marketing ecosystem. No two strategies are the same. We develop marketing plans and research that are as unique as a signature and align properly with a brand’s DNA.
AKDM’s extensive offering spans SEO, Digital Strategy, Social Media, Display Planning, Analytics & Insights, SEM/PPC, Mobile Marketing, Business Intelligence, & Projection Modeling.
Our roster includes a great mix of well-known brands and innovative startups such as: A&E Networks, Tablet Hotels, GIPHY, Opening Ceremony, Frederick’s of Hollywood, Veronica Beard, Wusthof, RELATED and many more.
About The Role
As a Web Analyst, designing and implementing tracking solutions doesn’t intimidate you. You thrive in this role when you’re able to track across a wide variety of platforms, collaborate with teams across disciplines, and help establish a data-driven culture of measurement. Your passion for figuring out better ways to track key user actions that directly impact ROI provides the basis for many crucial downstream processes; complex analysis, data products, and measurement of digital marketing performance.
- Develop tracking solutions across web, mobile apps, and offline sources using Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Adobe Analytics, Dynamic Tag Manager, and more.
- Partner with client engineering teams to audit tracking implementations, troubleshoot tracking issues, and define quality assurance tests ensuring business requirements are met while capturing accurate data.
- Collaborate closely with AKDM’s digital marketing teams to enhance tracking capabilities using your knowledge of what you can track, how you can track it, and why we should track it.
- Build and maintain a repository of high quality technical deliverables, methodologies and business development documents.
- Assess and recommend the technical feasibility for potential new tools.
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Marketing, Information Technology or other related quantitative fields and experience.
- 2+ years of analytics implementation with an understanding of the digital marketing or ad tech space.
- Experience with Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Facebook Events, Google Floodlights, and other popular analytics and marketing tracking platforms, including how to setup a new implementation, how they are similar, and how they are radically different.
- Proven critical thinking, analytical problem-solving skills, and attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to bridge the gap between technology and business management.
- Passionate about web technologies (data layers, HTTP protocol, DevTools, etc.) and big data.
- Ready to be part of a tight-knit, growing team; ambitious, can work independently as well as collaboratively and possess interpersonal skills.
- Experience with front-end development, including customizing templates, for popular content management platforms such as WordPress, Shopify, Magento, Drupal, and more.
- Experience with one or more data visualization tools, including Tableau, PowerBI, or Data Studio.
- Figure out ways to automate work processes and have some familiarity with SQL.
What We Provide
- Medical, dental and vision individual plan covered 100% by AKDM and 80% Dependent Care
- Option to join our 401k plan after 1 month of employment with company match
- Annual bonuses (Based on company performance)
- Flexible work from home and vacation policy
- Exciting culture and group atmosphere
- Nurturing learning environment with growth opportunity
Please email [email protected] for all inquiries.