Manager, Biddable Media
Our Biddable Media team is looking for a Paid Search & Paid Social Manager to help grow accounts for new businesses and multi-million dollar established brands. The Biddable Manager works directly with the Director of team and would manage between 2-4 people at the Strategist & Associate Strategist level.
Who we are
Founded in 2012, acKnowledge Digital Marketing (AKDM) is a New York City-based Digital Marketing agency that helps traditional and premium brands & businesses who are in need of digital marketing expertise. We help companies develop customized strategies and execute strategic plans targeting their key performance indicators for success.
AKDM’s service offerings span SEO, Social Media, Display Planning, Analytics & Insights, SEM/PPC, Mobile Marketing, Affiliate Marketing, Business Intelligence, & Projection Modeling. AKDM is a Google Premier Partner agency, exhibiting strong core proficiencies and keeping up to date with the latest marketing innovations.
Our client roster includes a great mix of well-known brands and innovative startups such as: A&E Networks, Lifetime TV, HISTORY Channel, Vice, Tablet Hotels, Giphy, Opening Ceremony, Newsday, Frederick’s of Hollywood, RELATED and many more.
- Help guide the paid media strategy for clients across a variety of platforms including: Google, Bing, Yahoo, Facebook/Instagram, Snapchat & more
- Support the Associate Director and Director with team management and training
- Execute and manage campaigns in line with business goals and AKDM/Industry best practice
- Build client relationships not just through meeting goals, but also via in-person meetings and ongoing team calls
- Bachelor’s Degree & 4+ years experience working within the Biddable Media space
- Deep knowledge of paid search and paid social channels as well as third party platforms such as DoubleClick, Marin, Kenshoo, etc
- Ability to multi-task and work on several projects at once with different partners and deadlines
- Google Analytics experience preferred
- AdWords Certified
- Strong Excel & Analytical skills
- Previous management of at least 1 team member
- Desire to work in a high growth company where collaboration is valued
What We Provide
- 100% Paid health & dental insurance
- Annual bonuses (Based on company performance)
- Flexible work from home and vacation policy
- Exciting culture and group atmosphere
- Nurturing learning environment with growth opportunity
- 401k w/ employer match
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for all inquiries.