Display Media Strategist
New York City-based digital marketing agency acKnowledge Digital Marketing (AKDM) is seeking a Display Media Strategist to join our fast-growing company. Our agency has grown to 35+ employees in only 6 years and is looking to expand further with the help of a seasoned Display Planner/Strategist with 2-4 years of relevant experience to join our fast-growing digital marketing agency.
The ideal candidate will have had experience planning and executing awareness and direct response media campaigns for their clients. They should also have plenty of practice working with a team to handle ongoing optimizations and management of the channel, as well as strong written and verbal communication skills with both clients and partners. They will have had experience directly managing and buying media on a trade-desk. The Strategist will also be expected to help maintain relationships with media vendors, lead the team in developing strategic recommendations, report on marketing performance, and manage day-to-day client activities.
Who we are
Founded in 2012, acKnowledge Digital Marketing (AKDM) is a New York City-based Digital Marketing agency that helps businesses grow and brands evolve with a strategy-first approach to digital. We provide value to our customers through elite service, measured intelligence, and accountable strategy & execution. The services we provide span across each touchpoint in the digital marketing ecosystem. No two strategies are the same. We develop marketing plans and research that are as unique as a signature and align properly with a brand’s DNA.
AKDM’s extensive offering spans SEO, Digital Strategy, Social Media, Display Planning, Analytics & Insights, SEM/PPC, Mobile Marketing, Business Intelligence, & Projection Modeling.
Our roster includes a great mix of well-known brands and innovative startups such as: A&E Networks, Tablet Hotels, GIPHY, Opening Ceremony, Frederick’s of Hollywood, Veronica Beard, Wusthof, RELATED and many more.
- Work with the team to develop strategic display channel/media approach that will meet client objectives
- Lead RFP and partner selection process for client campaign activations
- Manage campaign set-up and implementation, including asset collecting and trafficking
- Manage ongoing pacing, optimizations, and creative and/or tactic shifts throughout campaign flight(s)
- Drive programmatic client success with our agency platform of choice, DBM/DV360
- Analyze performance data and provide meaningful insights and recommendations
- Manage vendor/partner relationships
- Stay up to date on the latest industry news and channel offerings
- Strong Excel Skills a MUST
- Expert understanding of the digital ecosystem and familiarity with attribution models
- Experience using Google Analytics preferred
- Experience working directly in a DSP (DBM/DV360, Trade Desk, TURN/Amobee, etc.) preferred
- Experience with Doubleclick Campaign Manager preferred
- 4-Year College degree
- 2-4 years of Digital Marketing and/or Media Planning experience, preferably in an agency environment
- Has worked with other team members to carry out responsibilities
- Strong communication and writing skills with clients, partner, and vendor experience
- Creative thinker, assertive problem solver, and analytical mastermind
- Proficient with website reporting analytics tools or a willingness to learn
- Ability to analyze reports and make recommendations
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
What We Provide
- Medical, dental and vision individual plan covered 100% by AKDM and 80% Dependent Care
- Option to join our 401k plan after 1 month of employment with company match
- Annual bonuses (Based on company performance)
- Flexible work from home and vacation policy
- Exciting culture and group atmosphere
- Nurturing learning environment with growth opportunity
Please email [email protected] for all inquiries.