Display Media Strategist
Reports To: Associate Director of Display Media
New York City based company acKnowledge Digital Marketing (AKDM) is seeking a seasoned Digital Display Planner/Strategist with 3 – 5 years of relevant experience to join our fast-growing digital marketing agency.
The ideal candidate will have had experience planning and executing awareness and direct response media campaigns for their clients. They should also have plenty of practice working with a team to handle ongoing optimizations and management of the channel, as well as strong written and verbal communication skills with both clients and partners. They will have had experience directly managing and buying media on a trade-desk. The Strategist will also be expected to help maintain relationships with media vendors, lead the team in developing strategic recommendations, report on marketing performance, and manage day-to-day client activities
Who we are
Founded in 2012, acKnowledge Digital Marketing (AKDM) is a New York City-based Digital Marketing agency that helps traditional and premium brands and businesses who are in need of digital marketing expertise but do not have the resources to manage an effective marketing campaign. We help companies develop customized strategies and execute strategic plans targeting their key performance indicators for success.
AKDM’s service offerings span SEO, Social Media, Display Planning, Analytics & Insights, SEM/PPC, Mobile Marketing, Affiliate Marketing, Business Intelligence, & Projection Modeling.
Our roster includes a great mix of well-known brands and innovative startups such as: A&E Networks, Lifetime TV, HISTORY Channel, Vice, Tablet Hotels, GIPHY, Opening Ceremony, Newsday, Frederick’s of Hollywood, Veronica Beard, Wusthof, RELATED and many more.
- Work with the team to develop strategic channel/media approach that will meet client objectives
- Lead RFP and partner selection process when applicable
- Lead campaign set-up implementation, including asset collecting and trafficking
- Manage ongoing pacing, optimizations, and creative and/or tactic shifts throughout campaign flight(s), with most of the time spent on our agency platform of choice, DBM/DV360
- Analyze performance data and provide meaningful insights and recommendations
- Manage vendor/partner relationships
- Stay up to date on the latest industry news and channel offerings
- Strong Excel Skills a MUST
- Expert understanding of the digital ecosystem:
- DMP, SSP, DSP, PMP, CTR, VTR, CPM, CPC, etc. are in your daily vernacular
- You know where Paid Social, Paid Search, Email, Organic, and SEO all fit in the big picture
- Attribution Models appear in your dreams
- Experience using Google Analytics preferred
- Experience working directly in a DSP (DBM/DV360, Trade Desk, TURN, etc.) preferred
- Experience with Doubleclick Campaign Manager preferred
- 4-Year College degree
- 3-5 years of Digital Marketing and/or Media Planning experience, preferably in an agency environment
- Has worked with other team members to carry out responsibilities
- Strong communication and writing skills with clients, partner, and vendor experience
- Experience with Mobile App/Cost Per Install driven businesses is a plus!
- Creative thinker, assertive problem solver, and analytical master mind
- Proficient with website reporting analytics tools or a willingness to learn
- Ability to analyze reports and make recommendations
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
What We Provide
- 100% Paid health & dental insurance
- Annual bonuses (Based on company performance)
- Flexible work from home and vacation policy
- Exciting culture and group atmosphere
- Nurturing learning environment with growth opportunity
- 401k w/ employer match
Please email email@example.com for all inquiries.