New York City-based company acKnowledge Digital Marketing is seeking an experienced full time Copywriter to produce full-length articles, how-to’s, listicles and more for our clients with special focus on the consumer financial services industry
Do you have a creative mindset you’d like to see appreciated and get paid for it? We’re looking for a unique individual to join our team as a full-time Content Writer to help our clients improve their sites’ rank & visibility in search engines based on the overall objectives of the site.
Who we are
Founded in 2012, acKnowledge Digital Marketing (AKDM) is a New York City-based Digital Marketing agency that helps businesses grow and brands evolve with a strategy-first approach to digital. We provide value to our customers through elite service, measured intelligence, and accountable strategy & execution. The services we provide span across each touchpoint in the digital marketing ecosystem. No two strategies are the same. We develop marketing plans and research that are as unique as a signature and align properly with a brand’s DNA.
AKDM’s extensive offering spans SEO, Social Media, Display Planning, Mobile Marketing, Analytics & Insights, SEM/PPC, Business Intelligence, & CRM.
Our roster includes a great mix of well-known brands and innovative startups such as: Vice, A+E Networks, GIPHY, Rolling Stone, Asurion, Frederick’s of Hollywood and many more.
- Researching and writing articles for client websites, primarily in the consumer financial sector (credit cards, home lending, personal banking, auto loans)
- Writing how-to instructional articles, listicles, detailed explainers and promotional copy for client websites
- Creation of content briefs to articulate writing styles, audience targets and editorial direction to client writing teams
- Performing keyword and audience research to determine keyword targeting priorities and article approach
- Writing click-enticing title tags and meta descriptions
- Stay up to date with industry trends and news for our verticals
- 4-Year College degree (Business or Marketing preferred)
- 2+ years of Internet Writing experience
- Search Engine Optimization experience is a bonus, but not required
- Strong knowledge of SEO keyword research and analysis a plus
- Familiarity with Google search result pages and featured snippets a plus
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
What We Provide
- 100% Paid health & dental insurance
- Annual bonuses (Based on company performance)
- Deferred retirement savings plan
- VERY Flexible work from home and vacation policy
- Young and exciting culture and group atmosphere
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for all inquiries.