Biddable Media Strategist
New York City-based company acKnowledge Digital Marketing (AKDM) is seeking a junior-level Search Engine Marketing & Biddable Media Strategist to join our fast growing digital marketing agency.
The ideal candidate will be eager to learn about the ever evolving digital media ecosystem and become an integrated member of a team full of experts within the industry. They will help assist with client-facing tasks as well as internal processes. The Strategist will also be expected to help maintain relationships with clients, work with the team to develop strategic recommendations, account optimizations, and manage day-to-day activities.
Who we are
Founded in 2012, acKnowledge Digital Marketing (AKDM) is a New York City-based Digital Marketing agency that helps traditional and premium brands & businesses who are in need of digital marketing expertise. We help companies develop customized strategies and execute strategic plans targeting their key performance indicators for success.
AKDM’s service offerings span SEO, Social Media, Display Planning, Analytics & Insights, SEM/PPC, Mobile Marketing, Affiliate Marketing, Business Intelligence, & Projection Modeling. AKDM is a Google Premier Partner agency, exhibiting strong core proficiencies and keeping up to date with the latest marketing innovations.
Our client roster includes a great mix of well-known brands and innovative startups such as: A&E Networks, Lifetime TV, HISTORY Channel, Vice, Tablet Hotels, Giphy, Opening Ceremony, Newsday, Frederick’s of Hollywood, RELATED and many more.
- Assist in creation of long/short term strategy and deliverables for clients
- Utilize SEM research tools and resources to aid in campaign development
- Assist in developing daily, weekly and monthly reports as required by client/internal process
- Optimize existing campaigns within Google, Bing & Yahoo Gemini
- Assist in Paid Social Media campaign management and implementation (Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, Snapchat & more)
- Facilitate campaign implementation, including asset collecting and trafficking
- Assist in invoice reconciliation/bill-pay process
- Create and update campaign progress reports for client
- Analyze performance data and provide meaningful insights
- Strong Excel skills a MUST
- Keynote/PowerPoint Skills – ability to articulate strategy via contextual and visual slides
Knowledge of the following platforms
- Google AdWords (Certification(s) Recommended)
- Bing Ads
- Yahoo Gemini (Oath)
- Facebook Business Manager
- Twitter Ads
- Taboola/content Recommendation Engines
- DoubleClick for Search
- DoubleClick Campaign Manager
- Experience using Google Analytics Preferred
- Experience using Adobe Omniture a plus
- Experience in app promotion platforms and measurement platforms a plus
- 4-Year College degree
- 2+ year of Paid Search management is required, Paid Social is preferred but not required
- Strong communication and writing skills – attention to detail
- Creative thinker, assertive problem solver, and analytical master-mind
- Proficient with website reporting analytics tools or a willingness to learn
- Ability to analyze reports and make recommendations
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to see and tell a story from data
What We Provide
- 100% Paid health & dental insurance
- Annual bonuses (Based on company performance)
- Flexible work from home and vacation policy
- Exciting culture and group atmosphere
- Nurturing learning environment with growth opportunity
- 401k w/ employer match
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for all inquiries.